A Prize for Posting???

    Zachary Biggs
    Zachary Biggs
    Admin

    Posts : 80
    Join date : 2012-04-14
    Age : 20
    Location : My Computer Stalking your every Click...:D

    A Prize for Posting??? Empty A Prize for Posting???

    Post  Zachary Biggs on Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:13 am

    I have decided The First Forum Member to Post 1,000 Posts(Spamming is a No Counter) Gets a Dark Snorkels Exclusive For Special Use Only(Moderator,Admin, Contest Winning) And a Rare from Each Three Areas Of their Choice Very Happy
    GrizzlyViktor
    GrizzlyViktor

    Posts : 58
    Join date : 2012-04-14
    Location : Tropical Islands catching a Thoothy!

    A Prize for Posting??? Empty Re: A Prize for Posting???

    Post  GrizzlyViktor on Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:39 pm

    nice
    Siddharth2434
    Siddharth2434

    Posts : 11
    Join date : 2012-04-25
    Age : 18
    Location : In miscritsoi trying to catch Dark Snorkels xD

    A Prize for Posting??? Empty Re: A Prize for Posting???

    Post  Siddharth2434 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:33 pm

    There is not any dark miscrit called Dark Snorkels! LOL Basketball
    Snignendhu
    Snignendhu
    Admin

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2012-04-14
    Age : 20
    Location : Orissa,India

    A Prize for Posting??? Empty Re: A Prize for Posting???

    Post  Snignendhu on Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:35 pm

    Siddharth2434 wrote:There is not any dark miscrit called Dark Snorkels! LOL Basketball
    This is going to be Another Game with New Miscrits and Dark Snorkels is a Part Razz
    Siddharth2434
    Siddharth2434

    Posts : 11
    Join date : 2012-04-25
    Age : 18
    Location : In miscritsoi trying to catch Dark Snorkels xD

    A Prize for Posting??? Empty Re: A Prize for Posting???

    Post  Siddharth2434 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:37 pm

    Snignendhu wrote:
    Siddharth2434 wrote:There is not any dark miscrit called Dark Snorkels! LOL Basketball
    This is going to be Another Game with New Miscrits and Dark Snorkels is a Part Razz


    U r going to create a new game just like miscrits??
    Zachary Biggs
    Zachary Biggs
    Admin

    Posts : 80
    Join date : 2012-04-14
    Age : 20
    Location : My Computer Stalking your every Click...:D

    A Prize for Posting??? Empty Re: A Prize for Posting???

    Post  Zachary Biggs on Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:58 am

    Siddharth2434 wrote:
    Snignendhu wrote:
    Siddharth2434 wrote:There is not any dark miscrit called Dark Snorkels! LOL Basketball
    This is going to be Another Game with New Miscrits and Dark Snorkels is a Part Razz


    U r going to create a new game just like miscrits??

    Not JUST Like Miscrits...Very Different and Same like magicites,Etc...We are giving credits to BBS for it as well... And it will be Way Fun Very Happy
    avatar
    Illwill3

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2012-05-07

    A Prize for Posting??? Empty Re: A Prize for Posting???

    Post  Illwill3 on Wed May 09, 2012 12:13 am

    Hope I win this! But why is miscirts form real one here?

    Sponsored content

    A Prize for Posting??? Empty Re: A Prize for Posting???

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed May 22, 2019 7:33 am