New Moderator Spot to be Claimed...

    Share
    avatar
    Zachary Biggs
    Admin

    Posts : 80
    Join date : 2012-04-14
    Age : 19
    Location : My Computer Stalking your every Click...:D

    New Moderator Spot to be Claimed...

    Post  Zachary Biggs on Wed May 16, 2012 7:49 am

    Hey guys been a Looong time since I have been here Updating! But anyway We have been very busy and are needing Another Moderator!

    But...There is a Catch that you need to have the MOST Reputation Marks.

    I will count many Good Deeds,Explaining, and just Plain Helping as Reputation!

    Good Luck!

    P.S.- We are Working EXTREMELY Hard on this...So We need Much Support get your Friends to join and Even total Strangers! But don't give out ANY Personal Info about anyone!

    So thanks and get that Reputation!

    -Zachary Biggs
    Oh PPS-Call me The Bigglesworth Very Happy (Yes! Include the,The!)

    Ryan Blanco

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2012-05-23

    Please

    Post  Ryan Blanco on Wed May 23, 2012 9:54 am

    I really want to be an admin but a moderator is fine so please make me a moderator
    avatar
    Carloss Basanezz

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2012-06-02

    Re: New Moderator Spot to be Claimed...

    Post  Carloss Basanezz on Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:56 pm

    Zachary Biggs wrote:Hey guys been a Looong time since I have been here Updating! But anyway We have been very busy and are needing Another Moderator!

    But...There is a Catch that you need to have the MOST Reputation Marks.

    I will count many Good Deeds,Explaining, and just Plain Helping as Reputation!

    Good Luck!

    P.S.- We are Working EXTREMELY Hard on this...So We need Much Support get your Friends to join and Even total Strangers! But don't give out ANY Personal Info about anyone!

    So thanks and get that Reputation!

    -Zachary Biggs
    Oh PPS-Call me The Bigglesworth Very Happy (Yes! Include the,The!)
    Hmmm I finally made the account Very Happy Very Happy Smile
    avatar
    Zachary Biggs
    Admin

    Posts : 80
    Join date : 2012-04-14
    Age : 19
    Location : My Computer Stalking your every Click...:D

    Re: New Moderator Spot to be Claimed...

    Post  Zachary Biggs on Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:18 am

    Yay! Very Happy Okay Carlos Basanez is a Moderator so we still need this one spot!
    avatar
    GrizzlyViktor

    Posts : 58
    Join date : 2012-04-14
    Location : Tropical Islands catching a Thoothy!

    Re: New Moderator Spot to be Claimed...

    Post  GrizzlyViktor on Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:24 am

    Zachary Biggs wrote:Yay! Very Happy Okay Carlos Basanez is a Moderator so we still need this one spot!
    me? Rolling Eyes

    Illwill3

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2012-05-07

    Re: New Moderator Spot to be Claimed...

    Post  Illwill3 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:39 am

    GrizzlyViktor wrote:
    Zachary Biggs wrote:Yay! Very Happy Okay Carlos Basanez is a Moderator so we still need this one spot!
    me? Rolling Eyes
    I thought you were a moderator?
    avatar
    Zachary Biggs
    Admin

    Posts : 80
    Join date : 2012-04-14
    Age : 19
    Location : My Computer Stalking your every Click...:D

    Re: New Moderator Spot to be Claimed...

    Post  Zachary Biggs on Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:59 am

    Okay the Moderators are-

    Viktor Reznov
    Illwill3
    Carlos Basanez
    ??????
    avatar
    Carloss Basanezz

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2012-06-02

    Re: New Moderator Spot to be Claimed...

    Post  Carloss Basanezz on Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:03 pm

    WOW Thanks Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

    Sponsored content

    Re: New Moderator Spot to be Claimed...

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:15 pm